Sunday, October 01, 2006

Never too late!

What more can I say? Yesterday was indeed a day to remember.*smiles*

Had lunch at Soup Restaurant. Lunch was great. Nice food. Nice bamboo-ed environment. Nice company. *smiles*

Anyway, 23/04 had a class gathering yesterday. Met up at marina for steamboat. As usual, it became a photo taking session. =) It was nice having to meet my classmates after such a long time.

Lotsa thanks to 23/04 for their birthday wishes. Special thanks to Daphne for the brownie cake. (: Also, thanks to Mich, yiwei, luuan chin and ngian xin for the present.

After dinner, mich, yiwei, lc and I ended up at the esplanade underpass. We sat down and started playing “Truth or truth aka zhong ji mi mah” hurhur. I must say, I was super lucky. Haha. It was nice catching up with them.

Took the train back to AMK station. It was already like midnight. Just as I was wondering what mode of transport I should take, I saw my neighbour cum ex classmate GOH WEI JIANG! HAHA . so fated on my part? So suay on his part? Haha. He helped me saved taxi fare cos he can shun bian escort me home. Hahah. Took bus 165 and gotta walk quite a long distance back home.

Last but not least, my final surprise: my Black Amex Platinum card given to me by my mum. MUACKS!

No comments: