Today.
1. I managed to wake up in time to reach Queens Rd at 0710h today.
2. I managed to reach home safely after paying a cab fare of sgd41.35.
3. I had lunch at JP today.
4. I went on 2 eye-opening trips today.
Yesterday.
1. I think i managed to make someone happy last night. Or at least I think he felt smugged about things. That's fine with me.
2. I managed to attend an interesting course yesterday.
It's a course on implant surgery assisting and charting. Thus, the somewhat bloody pictures. It was a great course. (:
3. I bought mooncakes for the folks again. The authentic one. I thought the uncle who sold this looks quite poor thing. He looked tired after a long day of selling MC. Therefore, i decided to buy from him. Hopefully, I could make his day further. =D The one he recommended is supposed the cheapest, nicest and most popular.
4. I have a super atas mooncake at home. (read the chinese words on the MC and link it to a hotel restaurant. wow.)
8 blessings in total. so is that good enough to forget the pain and how foolish i felt last night?
No.
Some people find it damn shiok to make a fool of people.
You know who you are. and what you have done. you are so damn sick.
I'm not pissed with you. I'm just disappointed in you.
I'm upset.
All because of you.
Thanks.
love,
lynnette
love,
lynnette
No comments:
Post a Comment