5 days leave=1 holiday=77 new mails=nua on the 1st day of work today.
yes. super nua.
what's with the 77 new mails! dont ppl understand what's out-of-office message?
looking at my backlog. looking at my 'frontlog'. the workload sucks. my 'praise' appraisal is due like next week cny 1st day. wth.
I wanted to clear some work today aka work OT. but mr ng offered to gimme a lift to his place. as a no backbone person, i took up his offer! haha. yes, i super got no backbone. but since someone offered to make the detour to my office and gimme a lift. WHY NOT. hahah.
I would really want to stay back tmr too. But looks like I cant. lol. coz of my appt with my sinseh for all the injuries i have now. I feel super koyak especially after my holidays. koyak like nobody's business.
oh wells.
I will stay back on wed (: even if mr ng offers me a ride back.
=)
lala.
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment