kenny says (11:29 PM):
as long as can do work and responsible can ler
he para lar
he got sabo by pple before
.wHaT mORE cAn I sAY??*lynnette* says (11:29 PM):
what's his def of cannot do work and not responsible??
so that i wun de zui him (:
kenny says (11:30 PM):
erm tat means like if got 1 group member dunnoe u must definitely be there
and thursday every 5-6pm got leaders briefing
oh he also request for meticulous
esp in typing the report
on language and presentation
kenny says (11:31 PM):
coz his fyp dun use microsft words
and he dun use excel
his report is sth like those in lit review
but he say dunnoe how to use extra software also ok
as long as format neat and proper can ler
like
formatting, font size blah blah
paragraph spacings
title, chapter, sections headings
kenny says (11:32 PM):
apart from that no other request
kenny says (11:33 PM):
oh
kenny says (11:34 PM):
he also say try not to have too frequent meetups unless its really necessary
as in dunnnid to everyone sit down together and do
.wHaT mORE cAn I sAY??*lynnette* says (11:34 PM):
what's his name
kenny says (11:34 PM):
eh u stress already?
.wHaT mORE cAn I sAY??*lynnette* says (11:34 PM):
im just asking what's his name
kenny says (11:35 PM):
junwei
.wHaT mORE cAn I sAY??*lynnette* says (11:35 PM):
ok noted
kenny says (11:35 PM):
he's not difficult to work with one lar..
SERIOUSLY. WTF WITH ALL THESE GUYS. PERIOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment