Saturday, November 13, 2010

the friday.

it is a busy friday. nothing about work at all. but it's official.

the day started off at safra mt faber. i was early for the event, hence, i took a small detour to find the zi char stall that i always wanted to find. and ta da~ I've found it!! and i'm so glad about it. hehe. it's at Singapore 090011 (: what a good start to the day huh.

initially, im pretty skeptical of the event at safra. but then, it turned out alright i guess. the folks ended up sitting together, and the usual crap begins. mass playing of shen2 de4 shou2 zhi3. lol. i must say that i did have a good laugh with all those stuff at the event.

After which, the folks and I adjourned to event II of the dy. for this, i'll let the pictures do the talking.

yup. The box that followed us all the way....
 
I think u can guess where was i? or what was I doing? =p


And so.. this was the chosen trail.

Ahh.. the view. nothing spectacular. Boo.

A random visitor.
The other view.

Home Sweet Home (:

 have a good weekend folks.

love,
lynnette

No comments: